Enchanted Farm at Fort Osage Christmas
Kids, Inspirational, Fun
The Enchanted Farm at Fort Osage Signed Paperback Series
Volume I "The King of Nobody Finds His Castle" Signed Paperback
Volume II "Builders Bakers & Fairy Tale Makers" Signed Paperback
Volume III "Chocolate Toothpaste & Christmas Cheer" Signed Paperback
See what is new for Kim.
- "The farm has been an inspiration for many of Kim's books."Read more
- "When the mystery is finally solved will Burke and the community be prepared for the shocking conclusion to the decade old mystery of Tom's disappearance?"Read more
- Read more
"Finally The Circle of Sun Series has the covers I always imagined for them!"
- Read more
I have been anticipating this day for months ...
See the books Kim is reading.
- "I found myself cheering for Holly and holding my breath as she walks directly into danger to solve the crime."
- " During Prohibition-era Virginia Sallie's father, “the Duke” assumes the role of leader in a small town where he owns and operates the Emporium, a general store-front that sells everything under the sun, a lots of whiskey. "
- "The complex life of royalty in the sixteenth century makes for interesting reading and an inside look at the burden of succession."
- "Perhaps the highlight of the biography is the way this middle-aged prisoner, rises to defend herself regardless of her handicaps. I wanted to stand and applaud!"
- "From Mia’s red boots of rebellion to the peaceful salvation of the forbidden library, every part of her story feeds my literary hunger."
- "The character’s traits and motivations seem obvious in the beginning until Miss Marple’s trained eye finds facts and details transforming each into multi-dimensional suspects."